On the next stage of your This-Ability programme you will join one of our partner organisations to gain sector specific employability skills and experience and complete the seven Confederation of British Industries (CBI) Skills in your Employability Passport. These are skills recognised by employers in the Humber region as being essential to their employees.
What are the 7 CBI SKills?
- Self-Management - TIme Management; Professionalism; Resilience
- Teamwork - Collaboration; Goal Setting; Reliability, Trust and Respect
- Business and Customer Awareness - Big Picture of Business; Customer Care; Cultures, Values and Beliefs
- Problem Solving - Logical and Systematic Approach; Reasoning; Decisiveness
- Communication & Literacy - Speaking and Listening; Reading; Writing
- Application of Numeracy - Good Numeracy Skills in workplace settings; Practical Application; Budgeting and Finance
- Application of ICT - Safeguarding, Security and IT Management; Awareness of the digital age and it’s use in different sectors, Application of ICT
Who are our partner organisations?
- Goodwin Development Trust work in the creative and digital sector including animation, film, tv and radio, libraries and museums
- Hull FC Community Foundation work in the sports sector. Jobs they can explore with you include retail, coaching, community engagement and customer service
- Hull Kingston Rovers Community Trust base their programme around the stadium and includes warehousing, retail, catering and hospitality
- Working for Health work in the Health sector. Their programme is based around the Health Sector and includes Care and Support, Health Services and NHS Jobs
When you have completed your Employability Passport you will move onto Stage 3 of the programme.