Together with her likability and her determination to learn and work, Rachael is a “Recipe for Success”.
I’m 24 and have a level 2 in catering and would really like to gain a paid role within this industry to show my skills. I am ideally looking for food preparation and kitchen porter roles. I am a kind, honest and reliable person who would give 100% dedication and effort to every task undertaken.
Rachel has experience in catering and has a passion for food preparation, being able to work to timescales, ever-changing routines and under pressure. Through work experience in the kitchen, serving customers and having work experience in food production and the packaging of convenience foods.
These are Rachel’s Key Skills:-
- Punctual – Ability to manage my time in an effective manner.
- Motivated – Positive mindset where I’m able to meet targets.
- Teamwork – Can work well within a team and able to support others.
- Independent Working – Once I’m shown a task, I’m then able to complete it.
- Friendly – Welcoming and able to make people feel relaxed.
- Patient – A willing and strong capacity to be tolerant in situations.
Whilst completing her work experiences these are the following areas of catering Rachel has an insight into.
- Food Preparation
- Preparing facilities for customers
- Knowledge of food hygiene
- Understanding of the workings back of the house
Employer: SAMBA Catering
Role: Food Production
Responsibilities: Preparing fillings for prepacked Sandwiches and salad bowls. Operating food machinery in a safe manner, working to food hygiene regulations.
Employer: Old School House Community Centre
Role: Volunteer Catering Assistant
Responsibilities: Preparing facility for customers, making hot drinks and refreshments, Food preparation and assisting in the kitchen, Cooking and preparing meals and pot washing.
Rachel is a pleasant young lady who has a passion for working within the catering sector. She is very easy to get on with and has a great work ethic and thrives when working in a routine and to timescales.